The Oceans Are Almost Destroyed Unisex Organic Cotton T-Shirt
Many people are not aware about how depleted the oceans are becoming. The only thing on their mind is the waiter bringing more cocktail sauce.
Make more people aware with this cute organic top. Oh, and it’s not only overfishing that is destroying the oceans. Cows are also destroying the oceans?
Choose organic! The Oceans Are Almost Destroyed Unisex Organic Cotton T-Shirt is made from organic cotton grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Naturally grown cotton is the perfect choice if you’re looking for environmentally friendly clothing. The slim fit and soft fabric make this t-shirt suitable for any occasion.
• 100% organic cotton, certified OCS 100 by Ecocert Greenlife
• French Navy Heather is 80% organic cotton, 20% polyester certified OCS Blended
• Grey Heather is 70% organic cotton, 30% viscose certified OCS Blended
• Fashion slim fit
• Ribbed crew neck
• Matching taped neck
• Fabric size tag on the left side of the neck tape
• Twin needle finishing on cuffs and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
Size ChartSize guide
|Body Length (inches)||27 ⅛||28||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Chest Width (inches)||19 ¾||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼||24 ⅜|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||7 ⅛||7 ½||7 ⅞||8 ¼||8 ⅝|