Support Hipster Rights Unisex ECO Cotton T-Shirt
$19.99 – $21.99
Hipster Rights have never been important. Hipsters are being discriminated against at record levels. Local Governments are preventing them from opening more coffee shops.
Coffee shops are critical to hipsters for the following reasons.
- That’s where they get Free Wifi.
- That’s where they sell their art, hoping that a yuppy will buy their multi media masterpiece!
- Where else will they find gluten free lemon nutmeg muffins?
Support Hipster Rights Unisex ECO Cotton T-Shirt may look like any regular tee, but it’s actually far from ordinary. This shirt is made from organic cotton and recycled poly rPET blend that makes the fabric more durable and heavyweight. It saves at least 4 plastic bottles from ending up in a landfill, or worse. So, if you’re searching for a unique and sustainable way to express yourself, look no further than this!
• 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled poly rPET
• Fabric weight: 5.6 oz/yd² (190 g/m²)
• 20 singles
• Crew neck
• Side seams
• Unisex fit
Size ChartSize guide
|Shirt length (inches)||28||29||31||32||33|
|Shirt width (chest) (inches)||18 ½||20||22||24||26|